Monday, January 28, 2013

Sorry folks

I know I've been slacking a bit on writing here.  Things have been a little busy lately and are only getting busier.  Luckily, it is all the good kinds of busy.

I've got a couple big projects in the works that I am very excited about.  I'm putting the finishing touches on revisions on my regularity paper.  I think that should be ready for resubmission within the next couple of weeks.  Mike Putnam and I and cranking out some stuff on argument-sharing in verb particles (among other issues).  And Scott Jackson are working on a phase-based analysis of category-sensitive phrasal tone marking.

This semester at OU has started off really well.  I'm digging my classes so far and I think my students are too. It is amazing how much easier it is to prep and teach once you have a real sense of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment