Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dissertation

I just sent Simin Karimi what I hope will be the final draft of my dissertation. I will probably read over it one last time for typographic errors this week. Hopefully, it will be filed some time within the next week or so.

Since it has been so close to done for so very long (if you haven't kept up with me that closely, I defended back in June), I thought it would feel less strange-- especially since the bulk of at least the last month has been proof reading, formatting and the ilk. Turns out, it doesn't :-)

I've got plenty to keep me busy coming up though. I have revisions for a paper that are near complete. Another new(ish) paper nearing submission quality and a talk to give next week! I won't be wont for linguistics now....

I've posted this version of the dissertation. It has not been filed yet. If you've just been dying to get your hands on it and notice any errors, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment